AMRL’s stable and reliable power is supplied by Tamil Nadu Electricity Board. AMRL’s resources are also reinforced by Srei’s group company, India Power, which has a capacity of 900 MW and supplies on priority to AMRL.
- 110/11Kv on site TNEB* sub-station. Can be upgraded to 230 KV and 400 KV sub-stations on need basis
- TNEB supply at published tariffs to units
*Tamil Nadu Electricity Board
AMRL offers adequate water supply along with efficient drainage systems for sustainable and scalable business operations.
- 32 MLD water allocated by Government of Tamil Nadu
- Water pipes laid down by Tamil Nadu Water & Drainage Board (TWAD)* for immediate requirements
- Water supply by developer at industrial rates
*Water and Drainage systems along all roadways
- Telephone lines from BSNL (government lines) and private parties
- Cellphone and broadband connectivity available from multiple service providers